Other "professional" options


The other night I couldn’t sleep, tossing and turning.  We have been traveling across the country and staying in hotels; I felt even more upside-down and turned around than usual.  Also, my brother was leaving for a very long time, an unclear amount of time.  He may be fighting in war or assisting rebels in civil wars or sitting on a ship doing nothing.  Not sure how I felt about any of that I hoped for the latter and decided to see it as one of his life’s adventures…one of many future adventures. In my sleepless and exhausted state I decided I would give in.  I wanted to let my husband take care of all the complicated life’s questions work….money, career, etc.etc.  I felt and often feel overwhelmed so let him take care of it.  He is much more capable.

I want to be a trophy wife. So, as with any new venture that I know nothing about I Goggled it. “How to be become a trophy wife”.  Several answers came up including “trophy wife” pages. I was surprised at the number of websites devoted to this ‘profession’ there is even a wiki how page with step-by-step instructions on how to become a trophy wife.  First of course a woman or person must be, surprise surprise BLOND.  Well I am not blond and if I were to become blond I would look horrible, even worse than my current self.  Young…too late it’s no use.  If I had any hope of becoming a trophy wife my chance has passed…"Maybe I just don’t have any stature anymore".  Steve Zissou

The upside is, I have eliminated one option.  If you are having a difficult time sleeping or you are bored Google 'how to become a trophy wife' you are sure to find it entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment